Thursday, March 20, 2008

James Jean

I wasn't sure if I was going to get around posting anything today or not. We are on closing week 1 of 2 at work this week which means I have no time to sit around and burn out brain cells on the interweb. What I do have is a link to one of my favorite artist currently putting out lots of new stuff. I first became aware of James Jean through the cover work he did on the Umbrella Academy. He has also done lost of cover work for Fables. Yes I do realize what a geek I am that I visit the comic shop however infrequently it is. That fact may or may not be as bad as the reality that my toy collection over the past 2 years has already outgrown my IKEA display cabinet. At any rate, click the image below to see the inspiration and incredible talent that is James Jean.


Blogger Brev said...


March 20, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home