Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Photoshop Express

So much for making regular updates to this thing. I suppose I will just throw up a little something to satisfy all my clamoring readers... Adobe (the Corleone family of design program companies) has just released an online version of Photoshop. Now don't get too excited, it's not a full version, but for anyone wanting to make quick changes to photos for use in blogs, it seems to be great. I haven't used it too much (since I have the full version at home and work) but from what I have used it's not a bad little application. Much better, and better designed than any other online photo-editing program. It's still in beta, so it's what you would call painfully slow, but worth checking out. Once all the bugs work out I don't think it will be beat.PLUS! you get 2GB of free online storage space! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home