Sunday, August 3, 2008

Music time.

Since I haven't posted in a few days and don't really have anything happening figured I would post a few songs/bands I've been listening to lately. I'm embedding these from Yahoo music, so if they are having problems loading, talk to Brev about it.

Coheed and Cambria - The Running Free

Thank you Rock Band for putting these guys on my radar.



My Morning Jacket - Off The Record

A little light summer rock. Loving it.



Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly

Anyone who has seen the film Once will recognize this song. I absolutely love this whole album (the soundtrack for Once). It's hard to pick one to post, but I guess this is as good as any. Pick up the album and see the movie as soon as possible. My favorite film of 2007 without a doubt. Just all around great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home